Jika anda klik link dan muncul halaman baru, klik "skip this ads" di sudut kanan atas untuk menuju link yang anda inginkan. Terima Kasih
Paid To Promote
Rabu, 24 April 2013
Linkin Park - Powerless
You hid your skeletons when I had shown you mine
You woke the devil that I thought you'd left behind
I saw the evidence, the crimson soaking through
Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose
[Chorus]
And you held it all but you were careless to let it fall
You held it all and I was by your side, powerless
I watched you fall apart and chased you to the end.
I'm left with emptiness that words can not defend
You'll never know what I became because of you
Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose
[Chorus x2]
And you held it all but you were careless to let it fall
You held it all and I was by your side, powerless
Powerless [x2]
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar